- 1 How many days it will take to get Sri Lanka visa?
- 2 How do I renew my Sri Lankan visa?
- 3 Can I get visa on arrival in Sri Lanka?
- 4 Is Visit Visa Open in Sri Lanka?
- 5 How do I check if my visa is approved?
- 6 How much does it cost to extend a visa in Sri Lanka?
- 7 What happens if I overstay my visa in Sri Lanka?
- 8 What are the documents required for Sri Lanka visa?
- 9 Is visa needed for Sri Lanka?
- 10 Which countries get visa on arrival in Sri Lanka?
- 11 How expensive is Sri Lanka?
- 12 How can I get approval for Sri Lanka?
How many days it will take to get Sri Lanka visa?
Sri Lanka Overseas Mission, with the concurrence of the Department of Immigration & Emigration (DI&E), will issue ETA or short stay visa within 03 business days.
How do I renew my Sri Lankan visa?
The Short Visit visa may be extended up to 90 days from the date of arrival at the first instance and further 90 days at the second instance. Application for an extension should be submitted to the Visa Section of the Department of Immigration (head office) by visiting the Department or through an Authorized Agent.
Can I get visa on arrival in Sri Lanka?
Sri Lanka Visa on Arrival The visa on arrival for Sri Lanka is a short stay visa that travelers receive at their port of entry to the country. Most visas on arrival grant a maximum stay of 30 days and 2 entries to the country. Seychellois visitors receive visas on arrival that allow them to stay up to 60 days.
Is Visit Visa Open in Sri Lanka?
Since 21 January 2021, applications for the tourist visa for Sri Lanka are being approved again. Business visas are being granted again since 22 August 2021. You can, however, already apply for the visa on the website of the Sri Lankan immigration service.
How do I check if my visa is approved?
Check the Status of a Visa Application To check on the status of your U.S. Visa application: United States: Contact the National Visa Center (NVC) at 1-603-334-0700 for immigrant visas. For nonimmigrant visas, call 1-603-334-0888. Or use the Consular Electronic Application Center (CEAC).
How much does it cost to extend a visa in Sri Lanka?
There are two ways to reach the Immigration office: By Tuk Tuk/Taxi: This is the comfiest and most convenient way to arrive. Cost: Expect to pay around 1,000 Rupees from Colombo City centre.
What happens if I overstay my visa in Sri Lanka?
Overstaying your visa is breach of visa conditions that may lead to refusal of the extension, detention and deportation from Sri Lanka. Visa extensions can be applied at our Immigration Services Centre in Colombo or at the Department of Immigration and Emigration in Battaramulla.
What are the documents required for Sri Lanka visa?
Documents required for Sri Lanka Visa
- Scanned copy of first and last page of your Passport. Validity of your passport should be at least 6 months beyond your stay period in Sri Lanka and have minimum 3 blank pages;
- Confirmed return air ticket;
- Indian company and Sri Lankan company address. ( For Business Visa)
Is visa needed for Sri Lanka?
You don’t need a visa in itself. You only need to apply for an ETA to enter Sri Lanka.
Which countries get visa on arrival in Sri Lanka?
37 Visa-Free Countries for Sri Lankan Passports
- Bahamas – No visa required for first 3 months.
- Barbados – No visa required for first 6 months.
- Bolivia – Visa on arrival for 90 days.
- Burundi – Visa on arrival for 90 days.
- Cape Verde – Visa on arrival.
- Comoros – Visa on arrival.
- Djibouti – Visa on arrival.
How expensive is Sri Lanka?
A vacation to Sri Lanka for one week usually costs around LKR46,888 for one person. So, a trip to Sri Lanka for two people costs around LKR93,776 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs LKR187,551 in Sri Lanka.
How can I get approval for Sri Lanka?
U.S. citizens intending to visit Sri Lanka for purposes of tourism or transit require an approval notice from Sri Lanka’s Electronic Travel Authorization System, onward/return ticket, and proof of sufficient funds. The Electronic Travel Authorization System is available online or at the port of entry.