- 1 How many people have phones in Sri Lanka?
- 2 What percentage of people use mobile?
- 3 What is the most used phone in Sri Lanka?
- 4 How many people use twitter in Sri Lanka?
- 5 Which country has the most iPhone users 2020?
- 6 How many times does someone check their phone a day 2020?
- 7 What are the disadvantages of phones?
- 8 What is the best phone in Sri Lanka 2020?
- 9 Which is best phone in the world?
- 10 What is the best phone brand?
- 11 How many hours should I use my phone a day?
- 12 What age group uses cell phones the most?
- 13 Which country uses smartphones the most?
How many people have phones in Sri Lanka?
There were 30.41 million mobile connections in Sri Lanka in January 2021. The number of mobile connections in Sri Lanka increased by 612 thousand (+2.1%) between January 2020 and January 2021. The number of mobile connections in Sri Lanka in January 2021 was equivalent to 141.7% of the total population.
What percentage of people use mobile?
According to GSMA real-time intelligence data, today, there are 5.28 Billion people that have a mobile device in the world. This means that 66.92% of the world’s population has a mobile device. Back in 2017, the number of people with mobile devices was only 53% and breached the 5 billion mark.
What is the most used phone in Sri Lanka?
Most Selling Mobile Phones in Sri Lanka
- Samsung. Galaxy S21. Rs. 185,900.
- Huawei. Honor Play. Rs. 35,900.
- Huawei. Huawei P40.
- Xiaomi. Mi 11 Lite. Rs. 60,500.
- Nokia. 5310 (2020) Rs. 9,200.
- Samsung. Galaxy M02s. Rs. 26,900.
- Samsung. Galaxy S10e. Rs. 94,900.
- Samsung. Galaxy S20+ Rs. 142,900.
How many people use twitter in Sri Lanka?
According to the Twitter advertising platform, there are about 103,000 male users and 16,000 female users in Sri Lanka, accumulating 119,000 Twitter users altogether as at December 2015.
Which country has the most iPhone users 2020?
Japan ranks as the country with the most number of iPhone users worldwide, earning 70% of the total market share.
How many times does someone check their phone a day 2020?
Americans now check their phones 96 times a day – that’s once every 10 minutes,according to new research by global tech care company Asurion1. That’s a 20 percent daily increase from a similar survey conducted by Asurion two years ago1.
What are the disadvantages of phones?
10 Lines on Disadvantage of Mobile Phones Essay in English
- Mobile phones cause isolation in people.
- Excessive usage of mobile phones causes wastage of valuable time.
- Addiction to mobile phones causes distraction from works.
- Wastage of too much money is also caused due to mobile phones.
- Mobile phones cause cyberbullying.
What is the best phone in Sri Lanka 2020?
Best Mobile Phones Price in Sri Lanka Order by Low to High
- realme. Rs. 58,900.
- OnePlus. 7T. Rs. 97,900.
- Nokia. C1. Rs. 12,500.
- Nokia. C2. Rs. 15,500.
- Nokia. C3. Rs. 18,300.
- VIVO. S1. Rs. 42,500.
- Nokia. 1.4. Rs. 20,900.
- Nokia. 125. Rs. 5,700.
Which is best phone in the world?
The best phones you can buy today
- Apple iPhone 12. The best phone for most people. Specifications.
- OnePlus 9 Pro. The best premium phone. Specifications.
- Apple iPhone SE (2020) The best budget phone.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. The best hyper-premium smartphone on the market.
- OnePlus Nord 2. The best mid-range phone of 2021.
What is the best phone brand?
Top 10 Mobile Brands in World
- SAMSUNG. Samsung is a big name in phone companies and has emerged as one of the top mobile brands in the world.
- APPLE. It is one of the most premium mobile brands in the world.
- HUAWEI. It’s one of the wide-ranging smartphone brands in the world.
How many hours should I use my phone a day?
What’s a healthy amount of screen time for adults? Experts say adults should limit screen time outside of work to less than two hours per day. Any time beyond that which you would typically spend on screens should instead be spent participating in physical activity.
What age group uses cell phones the most?
By age group, smartphone penetration is the highest among ages 18- to 24-year-olds, at a staggering 93 percent.
Which country uses smartphones the most?
Top 20 Countries With Most Smartphone Users In The World
- China – 911.92 million (91.192 crore) –
- India – 439.42 million (43.942 crore) –
- United States – 270 million (27 crore) –
- Indonesia – 160.23 million (16.023 crore) –
- Brazil – 109.34 million (10.934 crore) –
- Russia – 99.93 million (9.993 crore) –