- 1 Is September a good time to visit Sri Lanka?
- 2 Is Thailand weather good in September?
- 3 What is the weather like in Sri Lanka in September?
- 4 What time of year is best for Sri Lanka?
- 5 Where should I go on vacation in September?
- 6 Where should I travel in September?
- 7 Is it worth going to Thailand in September?
- 8 What month should you avoid Thailand?
- 9 Where is best weather in September?
- 10 What season is it in Sri Lanka in September?
- 11 What is monsoon season in Sri Lanka?
- 12 What is the tourist season in Sri Lanka?
- 13 What is the coldest month in Sri Lanka?
- 14 How many days do I need in Sri Lanka?
- 15 Is Sri Lanka cheap?
Is September a good time to visit Sri Lanka?
In short, there is always somewhere that’s dry throughout the year but plan your trip around these months to avoid washed out beach days. In a nutshell, the best time to visit the west and south coasts and hill country is from December to March, while the best weather on the east coast is from April/May to September.
Is Thailand weather good in September?
Country-wide, September tends to be the wettest month of the year in Thailand with all corners of the country receiving rain in varying amounts. Temperatures continue to decline gradually throughout the month ( avg temp: 25- 9°C ) and thunder storms are not unusual as the humidity reaches its peak.
What is the weather like in Sri Lanka in September?
September offers great odds on fabulous weather throughout the country, it is an inter-monsoon month so the odd showers can be expected, but they are short and sweet. It is mainly dry and warm across Sri Lanka, with an average temperature of about 29°C. For warmer, dryer weather, best to travel earlier in the month.
What time of year is best for Sri Lanka?
Generally, the best time to visit the west and south coasts as well as the Cultural Triangle is between December and April, while on the east coast the climate is at its finest from May through to October.
Where should I go on vacation in September?
Pack your bags and plan your next vacation using our list of the best places to travel in September.
- Montreal, Canada. Montreal, Canada.
- Grand Canyon, Arizona. Havasu Falls in the Grand Canyon.
- Barcelona, Spain. Park Guell in Barcelona.
- Crete, Greece.
- Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Puerto Rico.
Where should I travel in September?
Best places to travel in September 2022
- Spain. Still retaining heat after its hot summer, Spain in September is pleasantly warm, mostly dry and sees fewer visitors.
- South Africa. You can visit South Africa at any time of year.
- New Zealand.
Is it worth going to Thailand in September?
Thailand is a great year-round destination, but the best weather is usually between November and April. September brings the heaviest rainfall on the west coast, while the east coast gets its highest rainfall in November. Summer is from April to June, and the rainy season is from July to October in most of Thailand.
What month should you avoid Thailand?
When to avoid traveling in Thailand Chiang Mai: If possible, avoid visiting from mid-February through early April. This is “burning season” and air quality can be quite bad. Similan Islands: The National Marine Park is closed between the months of November through March.
Where is best weather in September?
Where is hot in September?
- Athens. Average September temperature: 28.9 °C.
- Fuerteventura. Average September temperature: 27.5 °C.
- Nice. Average September temperature: 24.6 °C.
- Brisbane. Average September temperature: 24.2 °C.
- Paris. Average September temperature: 20.8 °C.
What season is it in Sri Lanka in September?
September is shoulder season in Sri Lanka. It’s a good opportunity to take advantage of thinner crowds and lower prices, before October brings in the rain and thunderstorms of the inter-monsoon period.
What is monsoon season in Sri Lanka?
The south-western monsoon brings rain to the south-west of Sri Lanka between May and September, while the dry season in this region runs from December to March.
What is the tourist season in Sri Lanka?
The best season to visit the west, south and Hill Country is during winter, from December to March. This is consequently the most touristic season in Sri Lanka. The southwest monsoon goes from May to September in these areas. During this period, a lot of rain is expected and the sea is rough.
What is the coldest month in Sri Lanka?
The coldest month with respect to mean monthly temperature is generally January, and the warmest months are April and August. The mean annual temperature varies from 27°C in the coastal lowlands to 16°C at NuwaraEliya, in the central highlands (1900m above mean sea level).
How many days do I need in Sri Lanka?
When it comes to how long to spend in Sri Lanka, I generally advocate a duration of about two weeks. Depending on what the weather is doing during your trip, this can allow you to follow a trajectory that looks something like this: 1-2 days in Colombo. 1-2 days in Kandy.
Is Sri Lanka cheap?
If you’re on a budget, Sri Lanka can still be fairly inexpensive, so long as you stick to using local transport and staying in cheap guesthouses – you can still travel by bus from one end of the island to the other for around $25, get a filling meal at local cafés for a couple of dollars, and find a decent double room